Yields 4 cups
- 1 package (8 ounces) California cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (16 ounces) California nonfat plain yogurt, drained
- 4 ripe medium avocados, peeled, seeded and mashed
- 1 cup salsa verde (green chile salsa)
- 2-3 teaspoons lemon or lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a food processor or a medium mixing bowl using an electric mixer, mix cream cheese and yogurt until smooth. Add mashed avocados, salsa and 2 teaspoons juice to cream cheese mixture and combine well. Season to taste with salt and additional lemon or lime juice.